10/23/12

river rat

hey there. i'm still alive. and here's the second installment of some styling for the 2 bandits------the first one being this bad boy----same aesthetic, a bit of a different vibe.....we traveled to the redwoods//russian river for another flannel wearing extravaganza----this time river rat vibes instead of texas tux steeze.....always love working with my bff zoey and long lost bff//cat lady taylor warren-----this one a backwoods deliverance good time. it may be true that none of this makes sense, nor is it as witty or clever as my usual posts. if you ever think my posts are clever. or witty. you better think they are at least one of those. ok, i'm a little buzzed. it's monday, i needed it. so sue me. p.s. i love you.
photography//zoey grossman, styling//me (clothes a combination of mine/my boyfriends---he's got some good hole-y wears), model//taylor warren, hair+mu//stacey tan

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photographs! And how cool is your styling? x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy a beannie hat NOOWW got the message :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely stunning!!!! seriously, no words xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, really love this! Amazing styling.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your styling is always so fun and free looking, even though you dont post often its well worth the wait!.
    xx Tanya
    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs. I absolutely love the scenery :) and of course great styling :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. My favorite is the last one. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are rad. Loving the boyfriends holey flannel shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Taylor. Babetown as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really inspire me! Love your styling, and photos:)

    Hope I can borrow some of your photos for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap, you are beyond gorgeous!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous as always, love your work and humor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it ! The pictures are beaautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I am from Virat Bharat. I saw your Blog all pictures were very nice nice photography.Really nice Pictures. this blog is very helpful of our youth. if you want to update on Health, Education, technology, New inventions, Photo Gallery and Much More You Can easily Visit Our Website.

    http://www.viratbharat.com/Career/Career_News.aspx

    Thanking You
    Puneet Kardam

    ReplyDelete